Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Vote for Victor Oladipo!

You need to clear your cache to vote more than once.  FYI.

Like many others have recently said, I can no longer vote more than once in incognito mode.

I followed your prompt, using this website https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en for clearing my cache.  However, it still says my vote has already been counted.

Suggestions anyone?  Vic is down 2 votes now.  

Even though I'd done it before, and cleared the cookies on the newspaper site I did it again but it wouldn't let me vote again even in private mode. 

Like many others have recently said, I can no longer vote more than once in incognito mode.

I followed your prompt, using this website https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en for clearing my cache.  However, it still says my vote has already been counted.

Suggestions anyone?  Vic is down 2 votes now.  

Drats...sorry that doesn't work. 

If anyone figures it out and can dumb it down for us simpletons (I have no idea what a Tor browser is, for example), I would be much appreciative.  I don't want Vic to lose, especially courtesy of Illinois fans.  

Maybe using Tor browser?

All right, I really don't know crap about Tor, but I did get a extra vote in there, but it would not allow anymore after that. If they were tracking by IP I would think that changing the browser would make no difference, however, I have cleared the cache, removed all cookies, etc.... Somehow they figured us out, and we need to figure them out.

I just voted for the rest of the matchups for comparisons to percentages and whatnot (Vic is down 7)...

They all have about HALF of the votes that the matchup between Anderson and Vic has... That is crazy. We are crazy.