Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

Robert Johnson

CadetsBasketball ‏@BCPBasketball 19m
ROBERT JOHNSON (@robjohnson4_) with the GAMEWINNING BUZZER-BEATER! After the clutch 3, 77-76, the Cadets beat Kecoughtan!

Edit:

Wilford Hetzel ‏@HetzelWilford 18m
Robert Johnson hits 3 pointer with .8 left in Benedictine 77-76 win last night. He was 4 for 4 from 3 pt and game high 24 pt.

This league he plays in is pretty stacked isn't it? He seems to be putting up some pretty nice numbers in such a good league. <br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="Hovadipo" post="30976" timestamp="1390149361"]This league he plays in is pretty stacked isn't it? He seems to be putting up some pretty nice numbers in such a good league.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

He's going to be a good player for us. Our class next year fills a GIANT hole in this years team. Similar to the hole Yogi filled his freshman year.

He's going to be a good player for us. Our class next year fills a GIANT hole in this years team. Similar to the hole Yogi filled his freshman year.

Man I hope so. We need "impact" players. Athletic, high character kids are great but I'm ready for some players who can ball! Lights out shooters preferred.

D1 Circuit ‏@D1Circuit  8h
G Robert Johnson (@robjohnson4_): 30 PTS, 8 REB, 7 AST for Benedictine in a win over Millwood. @InsideTheHall #EYBL

Alex Bozich ‏@insidethehall  7h
Robert Johnson's 30 points earlier tonight came on 11-of-19 shooting from the field, including 7-of-12 on 3-pointers.#iubb

Won tonight 81-75. RJ with 30. See if i can't find some more detail later.

EDIT:

Eric Hampford ‏@Future150EricH  20h
Indiana signee Robert Johnson had 30 points, 11 rebounds & 4 assists in Benedictine's (VA) 81-75 win over St. Benedict's Prep (NJ).

Won tonight 81-75. RJ with 30. See if i can't find some more detail later.

EDIT:

Eric Hampford ‏@Future150EricH  20h
Indiana signee Robert Johnson had 30 points, 11 rebounds & 4 assists in Benedictine's (VA) 81-75 win over St. Benedict's Prep (NJ).

He seems to be continuing his AAU success. Very excited to see Blackmon, RJ, and Stan compete for minutes next year.

I posted this earlier, but i missed some of the notices for the board and it didn't register. RJ did some work this weekend in the Primetime Shootout. Hitting from deep...

Eric Hampford ‏@Future150EricH  6h
Indiana commit Robert Johnson totaled 29 points, 5 assists, 4 rebounds & 2 steals today while leading Benedictine (VA) to a 62-60 victory. MVP Honors.

So I haven't watched him play or anything. Maybe you guys could help me out. I'm picturing a George Hill style of player on the offensive end. Am I on the right track?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="ccgeneral" post="34078" timestamp="1391262820"]Alex Bozich ‏@insidethehall 20m
Robert Johnson scored 25 points and added seven rebounds, three assists and two blocks as Benedictine beat Christchurch 78-72 last night.[/quote]

Can't wait till RJ comes to town.

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app