Stuhoo Posted June 28 Posted June 28 11 minutes ago, Demo said: Yup. Every video they’ve put out has that kid yelling in someone’s face after they did something good or talking someone through something or leading all manner of celebration. Nobody looks like they’re lovin’ it more than him. I was thinking primarily about a 7’2”, 280 kid, but a good attitude to go with it is pretty stellar. Edit; and I completely forgot our very forgettable year with 7’0, 280 Ballo. He was big with a shity attitude I guess! Quote
go iu bb Posted June 29 Posted June 29 On 6/27/2026 at 3:58 PM, Demo said: At least it’s a sharpie in his hand. I thought it was a cigar. That is a sharpie, right? I did a double take the first time I looked at it. "Why is he holding a cigar?" was my initial thought. When I saw it was a marker, I thought was "why is he holding a marker like it's a cigar? Addiction?" Demo and WayneFleekHoosier 2 Quote
Demo Posted September 2 Posted September 2 Look, the kid we better never, ever miss on was on a visit. Home Jersey, jermhoosierfan and Class of '66 Old Fart 3 Quote
Redcamaro Posted Tuesday at 03:13 AM Posted Tuesday at 03:13 AM 40 minutes ago, Demo said: Happens to be the grandson of a good friend. He IS going to IU! It's his dream school but Grandpa is a true Boiler. Stuhoo and Demo 2 Quote
go iu bb Posted Tuesday at 01:15 PM Posted Tuesday at 01:15 PM 10 hours ago, Redcamaro said: Happens to be the grandson of a good friend. He IS going to IU! It's his dream school but Grandpa is a true Boiler. If Grandpa is a good friend, why do you speak poorly of him like this? Redcamaro 1 Quote
IUHoosierJoe Posted Tuesday at 02:32 PM Posted Tuesday at 02:32 PM 1 hour ago, go iu bb said: If Grandpa is a good friend, why do you speak poorly of him like this? Yes! Friends don’t let friends root for Purdue. ALASKA HOOSIER and Redcamaro 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.