Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: IUFB @ Maryland | 3:30 on BTN

3 minutes ago, Demo said:

Yup. Time to start over. Again. And I’ll die on this hill: if you hire a guy for your job that no one else would hire for theirs, you’re gonna be wrong almost every time. And Allen wasn’t getting a power conference job anywhere else. 

IU is never going to hire a top coach to turn this losing program around...Allen at least seems to love the job, our only hope is he gets better players and coaches!

1 minute ago, maharkn said:

Play calling is terrible. If receivers can't get open what's he supposed to do

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Our last offensive play Carter was open with nothing but green turf between him and the end zone. TJ overthrew him by 10 yards. 

Just now, IUFootballEndlessMisery said:

Without getting into too much detail as I haven't tuned in yet, I assume the game has been "run it up the middle" by the Hoosiers, resulting in no gain, while the Terps have dominated the defense, right?

Just ran it up the middle (for a first down) for the 2nd time in the game I think. Turns out we suck everywhere. 

8 minutes ago, Demo said:

Yup. Time to start over. Again. And I’ll die on this hill: if you hire a guy for your job that no one else would hire for theirs, you’re gonna be wrong almost every time. And Allen wasn’t getting a power conference job anywhere else. 

I think I mainly disagree.

IU doesn’t really have the option to hire the guy that another P5 team wants for theirs.

We've gotta be a dice-rolling program. At least get some young guy with upside.

2 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

My wife just asked me to name 1 thing the football team is good at and the only thing I could come up with was “warmups” but I’m not really sure that is even accurate.

The football team is good at losing.