Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
oldfanStL

Seven new additions for next year

Old fanStL.  Isn’t IU women basketball fun, exciting and a joy?  IU women basketball and T. Moren program is definitely one of the best things going at IU.  I say this because it’s what the players, T. Moren and all the coaches and those involved represent…. IU, Bloomington community, and the state of Indiana can be proud.  To find out about individual players just (google a player’s or coach name plus girls or women basketball) on internet and information about each player will pop up.  This includes limited information on foreign players.  Also (include girls or women basketball for most players on espn player profiles for additional evaluations and rankings on players).

IU Ladies in Parrish and Scalia got some great needed Umph in ability quality, energy and confidence which should transition to everything great for next season.  
Does anyone have opinion on player length and rebounding (if Geary Is not on floor that leaves Holmes and 6’2” with other very talented and shooter scoring players that will play defense and compete including rebounding).   IU Ladies are super well coached.  
I think IU Ladies will match up well with anyone in the country but I note that there are very very few teams that that have a 6’4” and 6’5” plus players/s Togo with their own talented players.