Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2025)- Trent Sisley to INDIANA

5 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Not specifically about Trent.......

image.png

Very cool!  Not too shabby to have a D1 level player on the Managers team.  I've heard there was interest from Woody for Blake to join the team as a potential walk-on but Blake felt he was done playing and is attending IU as a student.  

Very cool!  Not too shabby to have a D1 level player on the Managers team.  I've heard there was interest from Woody for Blake to join the team as a potential walk-on but Blake felt he was done playing and is attending IU as a student.  

That is correct he wanted him as a walk on but Blake was over the grind of basketball and just wanted to go to school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/25/2023 at 11:26 PM, JustWinWoody said:

I knew I recognized that gym and of course Trent and Heritage Hills demolished them. I wish I would have remembered this game, so I could have went.

1 hour ago, reconmkd said:

Absolutely ridiculous!

Yeah, we see this a lot from teams trying to be physical with Trent that can't match his skill and size. Usually not this bad.  It definitely had people a little nervous until he got up.  Below are a few more highlights from last night.

http://www.hudl.com/v/2Mf9hM 

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Sisley will be in Bloomington for the Kansas game.  That's going to be a HUGE recruiting weekend.

Let's hope none of these guys are coming just to watch Kansas play.

2 hours ago, Tom White said:

Let's hope none of these guys are coming just to watch Kansas play.

Bryson Tiller will have on OV to Kansas this weekend and will be on an OV at IU the weekend of he game. I don't think he's coming to just watch Kansas but he is considering both schools.

Kansas isn't involved in Sisley's recruitment.

Bryson Tiller will have on OV to Kansas this weekend and will be on an OV at IU the weekend of he game. I don't think he's coming to just watch Kansas but he is considering both schools.
Kansas isn't involved in Sisley's recruitment.

Trilly’s inside guy who called Fland to Kentucky first says Tiller is Kansas or G League. I mean I guess Indiana could change his mind but I don’t think anyone believes we have a shot.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Heritage Hills beaten by Guerin Catholic 52-42 in the Forum Tipoff Classic.  Sisley 14p; 8r; 3a; 4s but did foul out.   Trevor Andershock reported he was guarded quite physically by 2 and 3 defenders throughout the game one of whom was Brian Cardinal's son so you can imagine how beat up Trent is tonight.