Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Leo

2022 General Recruiting Thread (Football)

18 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

So they were revived from zero confidence?    I'm sorry, I couldn't resist and I'm not mocking your post in any way.  Damn autocorrect!

Nah, I think they flipped their CB’s but are educated guessing him coming to IU

I don't actively follow football recruiting but saw this.

Breaking: Indiana lands commitment of 2022 quarterback Brendan Sorsby (@BrendanSorsby). He breaks down his commitment, impression of Indiana and what he’ll bring to the IU program. #iufb "Having a staff believe in you is the greatest feeling.”

Sorsby is from Lake Dallas, TX.

13 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I don't actively follow football recruiting but saw this.

Breaking: Indiana lands commitment of 2022 quarterback Brendan Sorsby (@BrendanSorsby). He breaks down his commitment, impression of Indiana and what he’ll bring to the IU program. #iufb "Having a staff believe in you is the greatest feeling.”

Sorsby is from Lake Dallas, TX.

With how quickly that all came together, Walt must really see something he likes. Kind of a weird time in the cycle/weird depth chart spot to get desperate, so the optimist in me wonders if they got in before someone else did?

6 minutes ago, Gnet550 said:

The GOATs son

That's certainly an eclectic list of schools on the surface. IU is "home" obviously, dad and cousin Chase (I think cousin anyway) played at SDSU, LSU is...good? maybe a relationship with Kelly from ND days, and UMass.......uh.....his former home I guess?