Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Super Bowl 55

15 minutes ago, Josh said:

Football is the ultimate team game.  Moreso than any sport imo.  Brady getting all the credit for team accomplishments does make me hate him, yes.  He's had amazing coaching, defenses full of All Pros, special teams that most teams are jealous of, great free agency transactions, drafts, etc.

But Brady gets all the credit.  

True—even without Brady the Patriots were great this ye... wait wuh?!?

5 minutes ago, Josh said:

Really?  Let's just go back to their last game.  Brady had 3 interceptions.  He wasn't the reason they won the game, he's the reason they damn near lost it.  The Bucs defense was destructive that day.

But who gets all the praise for the last two weeks?  Tom Brady.  What?!  It's happened for years.

He also threw three first half touchdowns to give them the 21-10 lead in the first place, including a dime with like 5 seconds left in the half. The best player on the team is going to get the credit when they win. It’s like that in every sport. I don’t think Brady’s teammates mind.

According to David, when the Buccaneers were celebrating their NFC Championship win over the Green Bay Packers a couple of weeks ago, some players became emotional, and Brady brought them back down to earth real quick. 

"When I realized that it was real -- when I realized that it was like, all the other stuff don't really matter unless it was the Super Bowl was after we won the NFC Championship," said David. "You know me, I'm all happy and s--- it was my first one, I'm geeked up. But then, I guess someone was crying, and I heard (Brady) just like, 'What the f--- you crying for, we not done yet!' 

"He was right. I had two little tears too so I wiped my s---." 

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

Well I caved and turned it back on. And what do I see. An iffy call benefitting Brady.  You seriously can’t make this up. It’s about as legit as wrestling 

Speaking of wrestling, that’s what the corner did to Evans on the pass. I have no idea how that was an iffy call.