Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
HoosierAloha

CFB - NFL Pick em RESULTS (Week 6)

After the college games Saturday, we have a tight race for the week 6 winner.

• (11) LIhoosier
  • (10) LamarCheeks, Old Fart, Naturalhoosier
  • (9) mamasa, WayneFleek, Josh, HoosierAloha
  • (8) rcs29, biteoftheapple,Johnsoniu, thebigweave

What does everyone think is fair for overall scoring?  Should we drop the lowest week, two weeks, should we just average the weeks you play?  Please give your input.

1 hour ago, HoosierAloha said:

What does everyone think is fair for overall scoring?  Should we drop the lowest week, two weeks, should we just average the weeks you play?  Please give your input.

Whatever it takes for me to win!     If the decision is to drop a week, my vote is to limit it to a single week and I'm agin' averaging.  

Whatever it takes for me to win!     If the decision is to drop a week, my vote is to limit it to a single week and I'm agin' averaging.  

Thanks for the input. I was thinking if we averaged the games it'd be with a minimum weeks played type thing. I don't have a problem dropping a week too as I know the first few weeks were a little rough re: posting games and deadlines to get your picks in.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Naturalhoosier said:

Regarding scoring, I'm good with whatever you decide.  It makes me zero difference.  Maybe drop a week?  I mean, even if you average or take the overall total, it'll more than likely yield the same result.

True, the average and the overall total would yield the same results.  I want to be fair to those who might have missed a week because life.  It also might be strategic to do an average of the weeks you played, with a min amount played (most likely max weeks - 1), to make it a bit strategic if you want to play the last week or not...

12 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Week 6 and we have our 6th different weekly winner.  Congrats to LamarCheeks!  He's sitting on a score of 16 while having the same picks in the last two games as everyone else.  I'll post the updated overall standings after MNF tomorrow.

Clean out your inbox.  Tried to pm you and you're not accepting my calls