Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IUBASE - 3 game series vs Purdue

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

So I guess the IU website has different stats then Brass Cannon has kept all year lol 

What stat are you referring too.  Considering I got mine from the IU website.  Very trollish behavior just to let you know

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

What stat are you referring too.  Considering I got mine from the IU website.  Very trollish behavior just to let you know

Here man.. there is no trolling from me. 

Screenshot_20180408-163706.png

Welcome to today's world. You've got btownqb who thinks Lemonis is great and Brass Cannon who thinks he is bad. As I have said time and time again the truth lies in between. He is a decent coach with flaws who deserves some critisism. As i will keep saying Brass Cannon's expectations to stay at the level we were at 2012 and 2013 is not realistic but the current level (yearly tourney team, near top of conference) is realistic and if Lemonis can't maintain that level its time for a change.

Butler can't maintain the level they had with Stevens but maintained a yearly tourney near top of conference with Holtmann and people love him and he gets promoted to OSU. Lemonis 'falls' to the same level Holtmann has and some here think he's downgraded the program a bit. If Lemonis starts winning at the level Brandon Miller did his year than you make a change. These situations are so identical and yet no one seems to grasp that.

How you can call.me a troll is quite honestly outlandish and has no backing behind it. You literally come on the baseball threads just to whine with my substance behind your complaints. 

1 minute ago, Aaron said:

Welcome to today's world. You've got btownqb who thinks Lemonis is great and Brass Cannon who thinks he is bad. As I have said time and time again the truth lies in between. He is a decent coach with flaws. As i will keep saying Brass Cannon's expectations to stay at the level we were at 2012 and 2013 is not realistic but the current level (yearly tourney team, near top of conference) is realistic and if Lemonis can't maintain that level its time for a change.

Butler can't maintain the level they had with Stevens but maintained a yearly tourney near top of conference with Holtmann and people love him and he gets promoted. Lemonis 'falls' to the same level Holtmann has and some here think he's downgraded the program a bit. If he starts winning at the level Brandon Miller did his year than you make a change. These situations are so identical and yet no one seems to grasp that.

Nope.. don't think he's great. I can grasp exactly what you're saying. I understand expectations levels perfectly and you are absolutely correct. I just don't see the point in complaining constantly about a team that is 21-6?

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

How you can call.me a troll is quite honestly outlandish and has no backing behind it. You literally come on the baseball threads just to whine with my substance behind your complaints. 

Stats without labels is the opposite of substance. 

And for the record I don't think Lemonis is bad. But I would take Smith back in a heartbeat

5 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Welcome to today's world. You've got btownqb who thinks Lemonis is great and Brass Cannon who thinks he is bad. As I have said time and time again the truth lies in between. He is a decent coach with flaws who deserves some critisism. As i will keep saying Brass Cannon's expectations to stay at the level we were at 2012 and 2013 is not realistic but the current level (yearly tourney team, near top of conference) is realistic and if Lemonis can't maintain that level its time for a change.

Butler can't maintain the level they had with Stevens but maintained a yearly tourney near top of conference with Holtmann and people love him and he gets promoted. Lemonis 'falls' to the same level Holtmann has and some here think he's downgraded the program a bit. If he starts winning at the level Brandon Miller did his year than you make a change. These situations are so identical and yet no one seems to grasp that.

I never said that was my expectation

4 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Stats without labels is the opposite of substance. 

And for the record I don't think Lemonis is bad. But I would take Smith back in a heartbeat

I would take Smith back in a heartbeat and think he is a better coach but for now we have Lemonis who is a decent coach. He deserves some criticism (which I give him as needed) but for now if he keeps making tourney almost every year you take.