Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

#IUWBB - Hilton Concord Classic

Didn't watch the game because I was at another game, but reading the final stats I noticed a few things:

Moren is always preaching defense, defense, defense. And we gave up almost 90 points today. We can't assume that we are gonna score more than that each game. Need to tighten up the defense.

Buss was our leading scorer, no surprise here, but somehow she shot more baskets than she had points..not good especially when only 3 of them were from behind the arc

Also, our FT shooting woes continue.

And finally, I think we are getting too lenient officiating in assembly because on the road we always get in some moderate to major foul trouble.

These are all fixable so this isn't the end of the world. Saint Mary's is a solid team from what I've seen too

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app