Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IUMS - 2017 B1G Tournament

IU cancelled the game just for me knowing I was travelling yesterday and couldn't watch and can somewhat follow while working today (just kidding).

Anyways OSU beating MSU is not a very good thing at all for IU for 2 reasons. First off it makes the tie we had against MSU look worse. More than anything though as long as we had beaten PSU, losing to MSU probably still locked us into a top 4 seed most likely for NCAA Tournament. By playing OSU instead if we win today, a loss to them Friday may knock us out of the top 4 given their much lower RPI. It makes the game easier to win but should we lose consequences are more severe.  

10 minutes ago, IUsafety said:

Has any body heard anything about where we will be able to watch the game?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

https://www.btn2go.com/game/b1g-tournament-7-penn-state-vs-2-indiana

I think at this link. Info for your TV provider is required. I am not sure of this is accurate but this is what IU is showing right now. 

Working and watching soccer is not easy but I found a way to make the screen super small in the far corner of the computer while I do my duties. Anyways typical park the bus strategy by PSU and just need to find way through to a goal. Terrible first 10 min for us then rest of half played out exactly how I expected with us dominating but having a hard time finding a goal with PSU having 10-11 defenders back at all times.

Terrible 2nd half. PK miss was inexcusable. If a great save is made fine but to blast it over the bar is unacceptable. PSU playing their style and their goalie having career game but last few games our offense has last liked last year starting with Butler games which make things much tougher.