Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

thebigweave

Online college basketball simulation

Anxiously waiting for 530ish to see the reveal in L34 today and know how my recruiting is looking! Either I’m going to have a top 10 class or I’m going to be behind and severely disappointed.....

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Anxiously waiting for 530ish to see the reveal in L34 today and know how my recruiting is looking! Either I’m going to have a top 10 class or I’m going to be behind and severely disappointed.....

If I don’t get a good class in this session I never will. I am currently ranked 2nd and smoking teams. I have size and skill on my team. I have been to the NTT in league 31 every time but can’t get a decent recruit. I feel I am not paying my recruits enough.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I’m ranked around 90 right now in L34 but believe that if I get the recruits I want this session that I can take a significant leap forward. I went after local guys who preferred to stay home with no worries about a winning team or their impact. I need to get 1 of the 2 big guys I targeted, prefer both and 1 guard. Overall if I can get 3 of the 6 main targets I think I’ll be fine.

Well, the reveal went good I think....I have 4 clear leads, along with 1 lead, and 2 ties. My only concern is my 2 (3way) ties are what I think I need the most.

That's the way it works the most. 3 way is reasonable though. Foster those clear leads.

That's the way it works the most. 3 way is reasonable though. Foster those clear leads.  

It’s going to be very interesting because those 2 guys who prefer to stay local and are fair and fair - on win and poor and none on impact have the same 3 conf teams going after them. 2 of the teams went to the PTT last year with mine finishing the best, the other made the NTT but didn’t do well. Curious as to how the computer is going to break that tie. I can continue to max them and maintain my lead on the 3 others I really want the whole way but if I don’t get at least 1 of the 2 ties I will not improve my front court which is where I have no depth currently.

Hey I won conference 12 tourney....sweet. That's the good news. Bad news is that I'm not going to land any of my recruiting targets. Really going all in this season lol.

You beat me in the finals. Roberts had a beast of a game. I think we may be against each other for a recruit or 2 as well.

L31 pod for the NTT went up. Talked up how R3 Jefferson City is the hottest team in the tourney, and Athens should be on alert. Meanwhile, Athens lost one game all season, made adjustments and beat that same team to win the Conf 13 Tournament.

I’m salty lol.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners