Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

thebigweave

Online college basketball simulation

Well, unfortunately, I missed the last two weeks of recruiting last cycle due to work, so I ended up falling behind on all my major ties, and landed a slightly better class than the prior season. Going to have to pull a miracle out of the bag to salvage my next few seasons, and if recruiting doesn't improve, we will be sitting at the very bottom of the barrel sooner rather than later.

Well, unfortunately, I missed the last two weeks of recruiting last cycle due to work, so I ended up falling behind on all my major ties, and landed a slightly better class than the prior season. Going to have to pull a miracle out of the bag to salvage my next few seasons, and if recruiting doesn't improve, we will be sitting at the very bottom of the barrel sooner rather than later.

I saw that and wondered.

I pulled a 6/9 class that has a star PG/SG Alexander Koke and a star PF/C Cason Goliebski. I think both were 5/5 ties. My third guy is a big. Dante Monroe a career bench center.

Very happy and hoping to push the next threshold as I inherited an utter crap roster.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

My team in League 31 should have a very good season. 5-0 including exhibitions so far. Getting a too 50 7 footer and an actual PG has helped tremendously.

In League 34 this could be a huge offseason for me. I’m tied on 3 out of the top 6 players and in play for another guy in the top 35.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

3-0 (6-0 including exhibition) to start the season in League 31. I should be a very tough team to beat this season.

I'm 6-0 this year too. I'm building a good program I think. New Orleans Knights. 2 good recruiting classes and an underrated junior class. The future is promising.

I’m just glad I hit on my recruiting class last season. I finally got an actual PG so I could move my scoring machine to SG. And my Top 50 center is a monster. After the reveal I pretty much nailed all top 50 guys again so hopefully I can win a battle or two

4-2 but playing in the Inferno OOC tournament. Lost my first two exhibition games, but rolling since. Figured out the right lineup and play style. Best some real good teams. I think I’m on some underrated recruits too. We’ll see!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners

4-2 but playing in the Inferno OOC tournament. Lost my first two exhibition games, but rolling since. Figured out the right lineup and play style. Best some real good teams. I think I’m on some underrated recruits too. We’ll see!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners

Yeah, I noticed ur team is looking really good. That freshman class will pay off all 2018 calendar year! U will be a team to be reckoned with for a while.

I am loving my New Orleans team in 31 as well. I love the reveal for my next recruiting class. My best guys are Fr/So.

I joined the test league recently. Pittsburgh Hoosiers. That thing flys. Took over a .500 team. This season 21-3.

Just found this and signed up this morning, took over a team that is in the Elite 8 of the PTT as a 5 seed against a 15 lol. Anxious for Monday’s results so I can get on the recruiting trail. How do I find out which shoe company sponsors my team so I know my budget for my #1 recruits mama’s Mercedes? Lol

Just found this and signed up this morning, took over a team that is in the Elite 8 of the NTT as a 5 seed against a 15 lol. Anxious for Monday’s results so I can get in the recruiting trail. How do I find out which shoe company sponsors my team so I know my budget for my #1 recruits mama’s Mercedes? Lol

Ah you join League 34. My team is in a bad conference (w/ Dalton who swept me) but isn’t a bad team. But going to struggle to make the NTT without improving my OOC schedule, and dominating the conference.

Yeah, I noticed ur team is looking really good. That freshman class will pay off all 2018 calendar year! U will be a team to be reckoned with for a while.

I am loving my New Orleans team in 31 as well. I love the reveal for my next recruiting class. My best guys are Fr/So.

I joined the test league recently. Pittsburgh Hoosiers. That thing flys. Took over a .500 team. This season 21-3.

I was shocked by signing day. I split ties with 3, 5, and 8 teams. I stayed on after the reveal because I thought the preferences leaned towards me, but still surprising.

I was shocked by signing day. I split ties with 3, 5, and 8 teams. I stayed on after the reveal because I thought the preferences leaned towards me, but still surprising.

Yeah, my team in 34 is the Fort Wayne Freaks. Not a bad squad, but will be building for a season or 2. No great players yet. Ranked around 70. I split ties of 5, 5, 1 for my class with New Orleans. Ended in a 6/9 class.