Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) CB Larry Tracy to IU

13 hours ago, ThompsonHoosier said:

I'm pretty sure he will end up changing his mind by the time he graduates high school. There are still at least 2 more years before he plays a snap in college.

Seems to be the first school to get a kid's verbal commit is the kiss of death and a de-commit eventually follows.

If we have a really solid year I bet it completely changes things. Plus, we are going to be sending some DB's to the pros soon, which will be a nice sell. I would be more worried if this was Mich or Ohio State but with it being Iowa not overly worried. 

Somebody who knows more about football recruiting than I do please let me know if we're getting guys we truly target or "just guys."    I see rankings in the 700's and 800's.  3 star kids with decent if not impressive offers.   I like that we're getting linemen on both sides.    

What's the 4-1-1?