Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

8175b37e7e2a095ce09ab66ce56fad61.jpg

I mean I know he is pro style and our offense will probably need a more mobile QB. However, we need to keep in state talent at IU. I hope ND has another off year and coaching is in question hopefully letting us swoop in for the top recruits. We did great this year with in state, I wish indiana had more top talent. Man I wish we grabbed peters. Lol. But hey it's early but if Rutgers can keep this kid on their radar then great for them and great for the big ten

Junior day is here. With that comes some of Indiana’s top targets paying a visit to Bloomington. Hoosier Huddle has received the full list for today's expected visitors.

http://hoosierhuddle.com/hoosier-blog/eight-prospects-in-bloomington-for-iufbs-junior-day/2017/2/25

1. MICHAEL FURTNEY, MILAN, MI,  2018 OFFENSIVE TACKLE

Furtney is a three-star offensive tackle according to 247Sports Composite Rankings. At 6-foot-5 and 280-pounds he is rightfully drawing a lot of offers. Currently Furtney has 25 offers including ones from Wisconsin, Purdue, Nebraska, Missouri, and Vanderbilt amongst others.

2. KHANCE HILL, TRENTON, TN, 2018 TIGHT END

The 6-foot-5 225-pound tight end is unranked by the major services right now and his only off is from the Hoosiers, but he his drawing interest from Tennessee, Memphis, Ole Miss, and Middle Tennessee State.

3. DONALD ‘D.J.’ JOHNSON, INDIANAPOLIS, IN, 2018 CORNERBACK

Donald Johnson is one of Indiana’s best. He’s out of North Central H.S. in Indianapolis and is a 247Sports Composite three-star player. He is also rated the fourth best prospect in Indiana, as well as the 411th best player in the country. Currently he has nine offers including Iowa, Purdue, and Minnesota.

4. NOAH SHANNON, OSWAGO, IL 2018 DEFENSIVE TACKLE

Shannon is a 247 Sports three-star prospect and 17th best player in the state of Illinois. He currently holds offers from 13 schools including Central Michigan, Duke, Iowa, Iowa State, and Minnesota among others. We talked to the 6-foot-2 defensive tackle a couple weeks ago.

5. STEVEN FAUCHEUX, WEST CHESTER, OH, 2019 DEFENSIVE END

Faucheux is one of Ohio’s best for the 2019 class. He holds six offers, from Tulane, Cincinnati, Kentucky, Louisville, Iowa State and Maryland. At 6-foot-4 and 248-pounds, he has the size even as a sophomore to grab the attention of the Power-Five boys.

6. ALEX WILLIAMS, PICKERINGTON, OH, 2018 DEFENSIVE END

Williams is another top prospect from Ohio. 247Sports Composite rankings list Williams as a three-star prospect. The 6-foot-4, explosive end holds one offer, from Iowa State.

7. TERRANCE TAYLOR, CHICAGO, IL, 2018 OUTSIDE LINEBACKER

Taylor holds offers from Toledo and Central Michigan, but has also drawn interest from Penn State. The 6-foot-4 outside linebacker brings size and physicality to the field.  Currently he is unrated by 247 Sports and their Composite ranking.

8. BENNETT CLARK, ZIONSVILLE, IN, 2018 OFFENSIVE TACKLE

Clark has very high interest in Indiana, as he has already visited two times, the first being in mid-October. Clark holds nine offers, and if Indiana offers, keep an eye on him. The 6-foot-6 lineman from Zionsville, IN is listed as a three-star prospect by 247Sports and is the 13th best prospect in Indiana.

http://indiana.247sports.com/Article/Indiana-Hoosiers-spring-game-recruiting-visitors-52292747

Indiana will have several top targets on campus for Thursday's spring game.

Tom Allen and company will play host to defensive lineman Gavin McCabe out of Chicago (Ill.) Marist. McCabe's teammate in tight end T.J. Ivey could also return after visiting earlier in the week.

Running back Andrew Cunningham makes his way to campus from the Sunshine State.

A couple others from the Windy City making there way to Bloomington are defensive lineman Noah Shannon and cornerback Tyrik Henderson.

DeSoto (Texas) High safety Mike Gardner was offered by IU earlier this month and will be on campus.

'18 WR Braden Collins   6'2" 196 lbs., Farragut HS, Knoxville, TN

Comes from a solid football bloodline family.

Scout

Rivals

Videos

Knoxville Standout Braden Collins Happy To Add Hoosier Offer

Knoxville, Tennessee, wideout Braden Collins has football in his blood.

His father, Ryan Collins, played tight end with Tennessee along with Peyton Manning. His uncles Brent Collins and Todd Collins both spent time in the NFL. Todd was a Super Bowl champion.

"Football sort of runs in our family," Braden says.

So it makes sense then Braden Collins is trying to follow in their footsteps. The 6-foot-2, 196-pound standout in the class of 2018 just picked up a Hoosier offer from IU receivers coach Grant Heard.

"It's one of the bigger schools to have offered me, so it was exciting," Collins said. "I'm going up there in a few weeks. I want to check it out and talk to everybody."

Bored. So I went through on 247 and looked up all of out offers that we have extended out and been verified.....and man I like the boys coach Allen is going after. I hope we can snag a few up and steal some of these top recruits. I know stars are not everything but just one 5* or even two 4* and I'll love it lol. Love the kids we have already and I'm hoping we can keep in state kids at home at The Indiana University. 

I am going to put this here. Was going thru some IU tweets. Found some and a kid who wants to be at IU. Found it in a chain of retweets. I take it that this is Elijah Rogers dad (second photo). First is the reply in the tweet. Dual threat QB. Rutgers is probably biggest of his 3 offers. Very mobile from what I can see name is Tyshun Sarratt

image.jpg

image.jpg

Kansas QB and #iufb target Jace Ruder (@jaceruder) has opened up his recruitment. He had been a Tulsa commit. His recruiting is blowing up.

(2018) 3-star   6'3"  195 lbs. from Norton HS in Norton, KS

Scout

Rivals

ESPN

Videos

Baylor and Indiana Interested in East Texas Sleeper Mitchell Melrose

http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1780830-baylor-indiana-interest-for-texas-sleeper

Whitehouse (Texas) 2018 prospect Mitchell Melrose, a 6-foot-5, 230-pounder who starts at left tackle at the Texas Class 5A level.