Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Naturalhoosier

Glass surprises IUFB Players w/scholly's

I thought the head coach usually awarded them. Haven't you been busy enough this week, cool dad? :cool:
A little off topic, I like the academic seal along the west and east stands.

The academic seal is still there from graduation. As far as I know, it'll be down within the next two weeks.

I thought the head coach usually awarded them. Haven't you been busy enough this week, cool dad? :cool:
A little off topic, I like the academic seal along the west and east stands.

I would presume that CKW made the choices, but that Glass is just making the announcement. A little extra ceremony.

I wonder if CKW is upset that Glass stole his thunder. It doesn't matter in the end, but this should be the HC's announcement. What a terrific honor for those young men. Congrats to them.

The academic seal is still there from graduation. As far as I know, it'll be down within the next two weeks.

Mike Miller @MikeMillerHT

Quarry-themed graphics are not coming back to Memorial Stadium. IU will keep commencement graphics on walls inside stadium. #iufb

Good call on this one, Fred. Those graphics look great.