Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hyzy

Devin Davis cited for marijuana possession

Truth be told I hold two masters degrees from IU (arts administration)and UNC (law) and reside in nc and New York. There are idiots in this world, and in my opinion he's one of them. Simple as that. If your objective you'll have no problem with me.

whoa...

I may have barked up the wrong tree...I have no dog in this fight and was just sparked by curiosity of your choice of words...

I will say this..banksy is a neat dude that brings out the best in some people...his unique quality, in my opinion, is to push people towards inner peace, through art...so...

whoa...

I may have barked up the wrong tree...I have no dog in this fight and was just sparked by curiosity of your choice of words...

I will say this..banksy is a neat dude that brings out the best in some people...his unique quality, in my opinion, is to push people towards inner peace, through art...so...

Yes and no. Some of his pieces do so but for the most part his pieces try to make people escape from the world they conveniently live in to address issues that need to be paid attention to. banksy releases a book of his works with his thoughts . U should check it out. Note I don't like how he graffited animals ( just stating my opinion). But his other works are truly amazing.