Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ALASKA HOOSIER

Motorcycle?

For anyone looking to get into riding, I can't stress enough the importance of attending your local MSF (Motorcycle Safety Foundation) class. It's generally a Saturday or two of drivers ed for bikes. You are extremely exposed and vulnerable on two wheels so it's important to receive the proper training.

I've been looking into getting a motorcycle myself. My biggest problem has been finding something that I'm comfortable on, I've checked out a few so far and I just feel too tall for them(legs too long).

What style are you looking at?

41 minutes ago, dalton26 said:

Anything besides a sports bike tbh. I'm not too picky I just want comfort. A friend of mine who has a few bikes told me to check out the victory judge so I'm trying to find one close to me to check out.

I was thinking about getting a bike license and starting riding myself.  I noticed that with beginner oriented bikes they tended to feel cramped, and that's with me just being 6'2.