Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Josh

IndyCar thread

I had the same thought about an all American front row, LI. There are a lot of contenders starting in the middle if the field. I think a lot more guys have a shot to win now than I did coming into the month. I believe we are in for a heck of a race next Sunday. I pray the rain stays away.

That is why Castroneves lost. 

I thought Castroneves was hit from behind by Hildebrand while on the track. That cause him to have to replace the tail wing which dropped him back about 12 places.

Alexander F****** Rossi. For real?!?

I had a feeling at the last caution that someone was gonna go with the fuel strategy and make it.

I was sure there would be another yellow, but it never came.

I feel horrible for RHR. He was the man to beat all day before his put incident.

Sent from my LG-D850 using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, Josh said:

First Indycar race of the year is in 5 minutes from the streets of downtown St Petersburg in abc. Will Power on the pole

FIRE HIM! This is embarrassing

I was seriously looking for this thread when you posted. Enough firing talk for 2 hours except for firing those engines!

Good for St Pete resident Sebastien Bourdais for winning in his hometown for the first race of the year! He started in last place but took 1st after leading 69 of 110 laps

FIRE HIM! This is embarrassing

1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

I can't wait to get to practice/qualifying to see how he acclimates. Huge for the race.

Hey, he has to pass rookie class first. Even NASCAR champ Kurt Busch had to pass that a couple years back.

29 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Hey, he has to pass rookie class first. Even NASCAR champ Kurt Busch had to pass that a couple years back.

I'd like to see him run it again. He did well. Also would like to see Ganassi give Larson the chance to run it, but that didn't seem too likely the other day.