Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierCindy

Crossroads Classic Tickets

Can anyone help me?  I'm trying to get tickets for the Crossroads Classic.  I find tickets for sale online, but when I went to Banker's Life to check out ticket prices, their website says tickets don't go on sale until November 14.  So, I'm assuming the other ones that I'm seeing online are fakes?  Does anyone know?

Can anyone help me?  I'm trying to get tickets for the Crossroads Classic.  I find tickets for sale online, but when I went to Banker's Life to check out ticket prices, their website says tickets don't go on sale until November 14.  So, I'm assuming the other ones that I'm seeing online are fakes?  Does anyone know?

Last year they didn't go on sale until about 4-5 weeks before the actual event which would dovetail with what your got directly from Bankers Life.

Just because they aren't on sale yet doesn't necessarily mean the ones you found are fake.... Unfortunately a way of ticket sales now is people sell them before they actually have them in hand but they usually have a pretty good idea of how many tickets they are going to get.... It sounds risky, and sometimes it can be (ie Superbowl tickets last year) however more often than not the sellers do get the tickets they expect and the sale to you goes off smoothly.