Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
FKfootball

Pacers in the summer league.

I know it was just summer league but if the tables were turned and it was Roy Hibbert playing in this game, do we actually think that he'd put up the same numbers?  The speed of the game really just seems to have passed Roy by.  I'm extremely excited about the prospect of Miles Turner.  For many big men their jump shot is the last thing that comes around in their development, Miles already has a very soft touch.  I'm hoping that the Pacers got their Center of the Future, because like many Pacers fans, I'm so done with HIbbert. 

I know it was just summer league but if the tables were turned and it was Roy Hibbert playing in this game, do we actually think that he'd put up the same numbers? The speed of the game really just seems to have passed Roy by. I'm extremely excited about the prospect of Miles Turner. For many big men their jump shot is the last thing that comes around in their development, Miles already has a very soft touch. I'm hoping that the Pacers got their Center of the Future, because like many Pacers fans, I'm so done with HIbbert.

Hibbert isn't a Pacer so at least you won't have to worry about that.

It is for everyone. It doesn't change the fact that he played a good game.

True. My point is people are already overreacting to it. He went up against Willie Reid, who will be lucky if he is anything more than a 13th best man on any roster in the league.

Based on one games performance we should cut Solo now since he was atrocious in the same game

Myles Turner did impress though. He has a really nice shot. Most of his points came off his jump shot so that is more impressive than if he just went out and dunked on everyone out there. Compare Turner to what Kaminsky has done in the summer league and its impressive.
Watford still looks to be playing with no emotion. He has the skills to be an NBA rotational player but just doesn't look like he gives a crap out there really. 

Is Solo being freaking serious? Like ask them if you can just not play in these games anymore, this is a level of terrible play that undrafted rookies usually don't even achieve