Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

Anunoby and Morgan

Hey guys...Juwan has a J...

@insidethehall: Quick Video: Juwan Morgan at Bass Pro Tournament of Champions http://t.co/Psn506W2oL #iubb

He is going to be an awesome stretch 4( probably 5 as well). Can play in the post and has a smooth looking shot. Wat was a pseudo stretch 4 for us but could really post up that well. Morgan will be great at the spot

He is going to be an awesome stretch 4( probably 5 as well). Can play in the post and has a smooth looking shot. Wat was a pseudo stretch 4 for us but could really post up that well. Morgan will be great at the spot

If he can shoot like Watford and also post up and get shots off at rim  we've got a player.

Christian really struggled getting shots off inside .I don't think this kid will.

If he can shoot like Watford and also post up and get shots off at rim  we've got a player.

Christian really struggled getting shots off inside .I don't think this kid will.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Watford never really was an inside presence but I think Morgan will be and will be able to step out and will have the long range shot in his arsenal 

2016-

TJ Leaf 16. UA
Alkins 28
De'Ron Davis 29
Kyle Guy 46 UV
Bruce Brown 54

Are we still in the hunt for De'Ron Davis?

The recruiting front has been kind of quiet lately.I know we were all over him earlier.

Everything I've seen on him tells me he would be a good fit here.