Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

7 minutes ago, FortWayneHoosier said:

Burns Jr at the top of the key puts it in his left hand and spins all 6’9” 275 lbs of his body like it’s nothing and takes it to the hole. He has 15 points of NC States 26 this half. 

I’m not buying 275 for a single minute. Hammering the over. 

Just now, Hovadipo said:

I’m not buying 275 for a single minute. Hammering the over. 

Same thing Bilas said on the broadcast lol. I would say he’s closer to 300 or more lol , dude is a tank. 

19 minutes ago, FortWayneHoosier said:

Same thing Bilas said on the broadcast lol. I would say he’s closer to 300 or more lol , dude is a tank. 

Oh goodie, please do well Wolfpack

Eric Shadowens CPA on LinkedIn: #realestate #realtors #realestateinvestors  #commercialrealestate…

5 minutes ago, johnsoniu said:

Yep, ASUN kicking this off in style

Love the setup as well.  7 plays 8 on Stetson courts since Stetson is the 2 seed  and 9 playing 10 on E Kentuckys court.   Ensuring E Kentuckys next game is played on their home court against  the lowest seed remaining since they were the 1 seed.   

Just now, LIHoosier said:

There goes our NET!

I will never forget that 2 week stretch in November after we beat them by 6 where I thought that they might be a solid mid major that would compete for the top of the ASUN and could possibly help IUs NET as a sneaky good win………

and then they lost to Hampton and Norfolk St back to back and IU only beat Army by 8 and the rest they say is history.    Good times  

59 minutes ago, FortWayneHoosier said:

Why do I pull my self into fanduel every few weeks???? I really thought NC state had this and Duke is pulling away quick here.

Dabbling in fanduel every now and then is fine. Just don’t go down my rabbit hole where I’ll be placing my 1500th college hoops bet this year sometime tomorrow.

Just now, johnsoniu said:

Dabbling in fanduel every now and then is fine. Just don’t go down my rabbit hole where I’ll be placing my 1500th college hoops bet this year sometime tomorrow.

During baseball playoffs I was betting on every game and hit big several times. I have not had much luck in cbb yet. Looking like I should have took Texas like I initially planned too dang it! 

This is also a masterclass on why teams that don’t play a ton of zone probably shouldn’t. The communication is invariably bad and it really was here. Teams that run ocerloads pretty much all have some action at least sort of like this.