Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Gotta love Big Ten refs...Johnny Davis gets hit multiple times on a drive, one of which gave him a bloody nose, no whistle. 

If the game was in Madison, they probably would have called 3 fouls and given Northwestern's bench a technical. 

They already called 33 fouls on NW this half. They were making a point they don’t call EVERY foul on a Wiscy opponent.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

Keels goes down for Duke. Didn’t look good.  I hope he is ok.   Florida st up with 9:28 to go 

Texas down 1 with 12 sec to go.   I would love to watch the ending but it’s on the Longhorn network.   Lol.  

Who signed the Big 12 TV deal? For usually the most competitive conference in America their TV deal is absolute garbage. 

Just now, Hovadipo said:

Who signed the Big 12 TV deal? For usually the most competitive conference in America their TV deal is absolute garbage. 

They have a deal with Espn.   Most of their games are on espn + but I guess Texas with its own channel gets the rights to most of their games.  I don’t recall watching one of their games just on ESPN +

1 minute ago, HoosierAloha said:

Development culture, another off season where we’ll think Wiscy will be down.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I’ve personally never thought Wisky was down.   That program went a crazy amount of years where they have finished top 4 in the conference.  I think that streak ended a couple years ago but impressive stat.   I will let others tell how mediocre they are and call them garbage.  I’ve learned my lesson during the Ryan days lol 

Cory Alexander just said during the Duke-FSU game that he texts Paulo Banchero after every game where he sees him not hold his finish. Announcers obviously aren’t reporters, but that sounds….odd.