Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) C Isaiah Manderson to Texas Tech

Actually, I'm hoping IU could get involved with the other Oregon St. Recruit Cameron Oliver. He is only 6'8" but he is a much better athlete than Manderson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKlZXI13UJc&app=desktop

Would he have to sit? Is he interested? 

Not sure what the deal is here. This is in the first post - the three-star prospect has heard from more than 10 schools including Miami, Indiana, Memphis and Texas Tech. Manderson said he would consider the Beavers.

So we have no more room right? Kid looks really good! Edit. .. never mind, thought the video was Him. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using BtownBanners mobile app

We got room for one more.

Any good evaluation on what our realistic chances are of landing this guy? And would him taking out last scholly spot be beneficial to us other than for this next season?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Isaiah's twitter handle is @proboundzay, here's a post from a few days ago. @proboundzay: Had a great time with Coach Waters @jermainekimbrou the staff and players at Cleveland State #CSU #Vikings

Doesn't look like anything our way...

Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN  1m
Former Oregon St signee Isaiah Manderson visiting Georgia State tomorrow, source told ESPN. Already have RJ Hunter, Ryan Harrow, Kevin Ware.

Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN  1m
Manderson is also looking at Tennessee, Florida State and Texas Tech, source told ESPN.