Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Stuhoo

MSB Priller with Big Dallas Morning News Piece

He seems like a really nice kid with raw skills who is willing to work hard to improve. I love that he is 51% from the 3 point line. We could potentially become a high scoring team with all of the shooters we've got.It sure would be fun to see us raining 3's on the competition.

[quote name="IU Hoosier41" post="64930" timestamp="1399036054"]Like this kid more and more. You vs t go wrong when you spend a couple years being taught by Bacon.... Coach Bacon that is[/quote] Please please. He goes by his whole name. You meet him and he says "Call me Purdue Person Bacon" Edit: aww hey! That's his name! It's short for Richard!

I notice not too many of the "ship is sinking because we signed an unranked player" posters are here. In fact, zero. Let's all pile on a kid who got an offer and was extremely excited to accept. I can't tell you how embarrassed of our forum and our fanbase as a whole I was that day. He may not have the stars you want next to his name, but at least he wants to improve and do what he can to help us win. He hasn't set a damn foot on the court but that's more than I can say for Hollowell or Patterson. Can't wait for this kid to drain threes in all of your faces. Yeah, I have had a few drinks, but it sickens me this kid has had haters just for signing with us. HE GOT OFFERED. Take it out on Crean if you're so mad you numbskulls. He didn't do anything but play his game. Hate this fickle fanbase sometimes. Good night

I notice not too many of the "ship is sinking because we signed an unranked player" posters are here. In fact, zero. Let's all pile on a kid who got an offer and was extremely excited to accept. I can't tell you how embarrassed of our forum and our fanbase as a whole I was that day. He may not have the stars you want next to his name, but at least he wants to improve and do what he can to help us win. He hasn't set a damn foot on the court but that's more than I can say for Hollowell or Patterson. Can't wait for this kid to drain threes in all of your faces. Yeah, I have had a few drinks, but it sickens me this kid has had haters just for signing with us. HE GOT OFFERED. Take it out on Crean if you're so mad you numbskulls. He didn't do anything but play his game. Hate this fickle fanbase sometimes. Good night

Fun night Camp?

Excellent article, thanks.  I didn't know about his shooting prowess, sounds like next year's team is going to have a bunch of them