Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
HoosierReb01

UK sucks

We are never going to recruit a class of freshmen that remotely compares to what Cal brings in.  That just makes balancing classes that much more important for us. 

Odds on Drake handing out hundred dollar bills as soon as the cameras switched away from the pUKe locker-room? 

I'm just tired of hearing the youth excuse.  Michigan was in the Elite 8 with a young team and had 0 McDonald's AAs.

How does Gasser give him that kind of space after he did that 2 times in a row?  

The shot tonight, Harrison was practically standing out of bounds.  Much further away from the basket compared to that Michigan shot. 

I'm just tired of hearing the youth excuse.  Michigan was in the Elite 8 with a young team and had 0 McDonald's AAs.

I hear ya but Michigan is a much more practical example compared to UK. 

I'm not as pissed as I thought I would be right now. I guess I sort of mentally conceded it to them after they beat Michigan. Sometimes you just can't stop fate. 

Who knows, maybe everyone else will get the last laugh if this gets vacated some day. 

I would have given him that much room because I'm too slow to stop the drive.  :-P

I just have a different mindset I guess.  I'm too slow to keep him from driving, but they needed a 3 to win so I would've played close and let him have the drive if he wants it.

I just have a different mindset I guess.  I'm too slow to keep him from driving, but they needed a 3 to win so I would've played close and let him have the drive if he wants it.

And if he played tight it could have just as easily resulted in an "and-1" play when Harrison blew by him...damned if you do, damned if you don't.  The shot that the Harrison kid made tonight was by no means a gimme.  And Wisconsin still had ample time to respond.  I don't think Gasser expected him to shoot the ball from where he was standing.

[quote name="Bowhunter" post="57885" timestamp="1396757573"]They get every F-ing call! They foul a lot. UCONN WILL LOSE and the UK fan with the horrendous tatoo will be laughing at all of us.[/quote]

That is my worst fear, I want that tattoo to curse BBN for years to come.

Sent from my iphone 9 using BtownBanners

They get every F-ing call! They foul a lot. UCONN WILL LOSE and the UK fan with the horrendous tatoo will be laughing at all of us.

Like I said earlier, they've gotten every conceivable break down the stretch of every game.

One possession Jackson was dribbling and the ball took a bad bounce and he just watched it go out of bounds.  Very next possession Kaminski bobbles it and tries to throw it off Poythress who bobbles it and just happens to throw it to a teammate.  

Every imaginable break is going their way.

I wish I could say they suck. I really dislike that team but it is what it is. They simply got their stuff together at the end of the season and got to this point. Also we seem to forget, these are 19-20 year old young men achieving their dreams. We can't forget that.

I seriously feel like the spirit of college basketball is a joke with Kentucky winning this season.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Along with UConn's APR woes, that 2.3 GPA nonsense the NCAA has on the scorer's table gets funnier every time I see it.

[quote name="Bowhunter" post="57885" timestamp="1396757573"]They get every F-ing call! They foul a lot. UCONN WILL LOSE and the UK fan with the horrendous tatoo will be laughing at all of us.[/quote]
Did everybody see that CBS is giving tattoo guy free tickets to the championship game tomorrow night...that guy should have used his powers for something more significant...like the powerball!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners