Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
IU Hoosier41

NIT Selection Show Thread

Ya man who the hell are these guys unveiling the bracket this is how much ESPN cares lmao

I'm upset Seth "Mr. NIT" Greenberg is doing the real tournament show and not this one.

I also thought the former coach there was Bill Murray in the opening long shot.

[quote name="LIHoosier" post="48690" timestamp="1395016677"]I'm upset Seth "Mr. NIT" Greenberg is doing the real tournament show and not this one.
I also thought the former coach there was Bill Murray in the opening long shot.[/quote]

Ya never understood that either

[quote name="JSHoosier" post="48693" timestamp="1395016734"]Oh, a part of me would love to hear them interview Crean if we somehow made it.

"No one could've seen Vic or Cody leaving for the NBA, and all year the bench was just too quiet. It's not my fault".[/quote]

Uh yeah the lights were too bright for us we gotta get some sun glasses for the guys

Really not a fan of all the talking between announcing the teams. NIT selection show is boringggg but that may just be because of the bitter disappointment I have from watching it... 

Probably because no one gives a crap about the NIT.