Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Stuhoo

Mike Woodson

I do not disagree about maybe doing this again in 3 years. I think Woody would recruit Indiana well but he would probably need help to get some of the out of state guys as you mention. That would likely not be missed on those involved if we noticed it.

Ever wonder if the reason this may happen this year is because it might be easier now? I would be disappointed being just a marginal NCAA team next year but if we are that I think he is safe another 3 years or so. I suspect there is some boosters that recognize an opportunity now and would rather pay more than wait. I also suspect that this donor base wants an IU guy. Most on here would want the best guy available but if money moves now then they likely call the shots.

We can debate it here, and probably should, but some of these boosters have been more involved than us and I am comfortable to some extent with that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

They are the only way this gets done, but I will still be shocked if it is this year.  He did too much.  He does have support.  From boosters as well.  It isn't like every booster is standing up at once on this.  Or this would have been done.  Beyond that, I can't argue with anything lol.