Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
TomPritchard25

Noah Vonleh

Noah Vonleh  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Noah Vonleh stays

[quote name="KingPG21" post="46479" timestamp="1394547115"]Yes they can. The two biggest named guys to do that recently are Brandon Jennings and Jeremy Tyler[/quote]

What ever happened to Tyler? I knew at one point he was with the Warriors.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

What ever happened to Tyler? I knew at one point he was with the Warriors.

He is currently with the Knicks. He does get some minutes with them, he isn't a bad player, he just isn't very good either

[quote name="KingPG21" post="46479" timestamp="1394547115"]Yes they can. The two biggest named guys to do that recently are Brandon Jennings and Jeremy Tyler[/quote]

Didn't Jennings get completely screwed on his pay and stuff? Or was that some of the guys during the lockout?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

They can't just go straight to the pros.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mob

"Finally in July 2005, both sides compromised in the new collective bargaining agreement, requiring that the minimum age for entry into the NBA be 19 and that entrants be at least one year removed from high school"

If what I read above is true and I got it from Wikepedia then Vonleh will not be leaving after this year. Why? He will not be 19 until August.

"Finally in July 2005, both sides compromised in the new collective bargaining agreement, requiring that the minimum age for entry into the NBA be 19 and that entrants be at least one year removed from high school"

If what I read above is true and I got it from Wikepedia then Vonleh will not be leaving after this year. Why? He will not be 19 until August.

I think the rule says they have to turn 19 at some point in the calendar year of the draft. 

[quote name="ellen.walden" post="46803" timestamp="1394673695"][color=rgb(0,0,0)][font=sans-serif][size=3]"Finally in July 2005, both sides compromised in the new [/size][/font][/color][url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_bargaining"]collective bargaining[/url][color=rgb(0,0,0)][font=sans-serif][size=3] agreement, requiring that the minimum age for entry into the NBA be 19 and that entrants be at least one year removed from high school"[/size][/font][/color] If what I read above is true and I got it from Wikepedia then Vonleh will not be leaving after this year. Why? He will not be 19 until August.[/quote] What was the point of quoting me and saying that? I said they can't go straight to the pros and you reply to me saying essentially the same thing. Doesn't make any sense. Also he'll be one year removed from HS and be turning 19 during the calendar year. All these experts wouldn't be projecting where he'll be drafted if he was unable to go pro. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

What was the point of quoting me and saying that? I said they can't go straight to the pros and you reply to me saying essentially the same thing. Doesn't make any sense. Also he'll be one year removed from HS and be turning 19 during the calendar year. All these experts wouldn't be projecting where he'll be drafted if he was unable to go pro. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

My apologies dalton26, there was no intent to undermine what you told me, I just wanted to understand the system better. Plus I do not put much credit on what Wikepedia says anyway. Plus someone said as long as they turn 19 during the year that they can apply for the dradt. It was just a failed attempt on keeping optimism that Vonleh will stay for another year. 

[quote name="ellen.walden" post="47823" timestamp="1394898894"]My apologies dalton26, there was no intent to undermine what you told me, I just wanted to understand the system better. Plus I do not put much credit on what Wikepedia says anyway. Plus someone said as long as they turn 19 during the year that they can apply for the dradt. It was just a failed attempt on keeping optimism that Vonleh will stay for another year. [/quote]

No need to apologize. I'm an ass at times so no worries.