Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
JaybobHoosier

Indiana vs Penn St. Game Thread

Idk man, it just seems that whenever he is on the floor is when we play the worst. He doesn't make his teammates better, he makes them worse. 

That isn't being a cancer. That is being a detriment. A cancer is someone who causes nothing but issues within a locker room, and someone whose off the court crap causes more issues to a team than anything he does on the court

That isn't being a cancer. That is being a detriment. A cancer is someone who causes nothing but issues within a locker room, and someone whose off the court crap causes more issues to a team than anything he does on the court

Well, if we go talking detriments, we seem to have a few candidates there.

Well it seems to be that he is suspended right now... 

Some high upside athletes are nice to have to develop, but we definitely need more basketball players.

Agree there man.  Same as Hanner.  Upside is huge.  If it pans out great.  If not, we should have had Luke, who was a basketball player.  I think we should have had 2 Lukes, and one less Peter Jurkin.  His upside in length is there, but his body hasn't been since he was a sophomore in high school.  You have to plan like he won't play.  We never have.  We are always scrambling for bigs.  I don't get that with the amount of scholarships we have.  

Agree there man.  Same as Hanner.  Upside is huge.  If it pans out great.  If not, we should have had Luke, who was a basketball player.  I think we should have had 2 Lukes, and one less Peter Jurkin.  His upside in length is there, but his body hasn't been since he was a sophomore in high school.  You have to plan like he won't play.  We never have.  We are always scrambling for bigs.  I don't get that with the amount of scholarships we have.  

"and one less Peter Jurkin"

There has to be a joke in there.