Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
WilJos3390

Is JaQuan Lyle Next?

Alright Hoosier Nation, I personally witnessed @JMamba5 (JaQuan Lyle) call James Blackmon Jr's shot last night.  So does that now set the table for Mr. Lyle to be the next big time recruit to step foot into Btown next summer?  I think so!! I just have this feeling that Lyle wants to play with Blackmon, I mean who wouldn't right?  Tom Crean and his staff are putting together a nice 2014 class, one that many Hoosiers thought was well down the drain.  Give me some feedback Hoosier Nation, what do y'all think?!

You would have to think IU is in the driver's seat right now.  It seemed to be down to L'Ville and IU when he made his first verbal.  Now that one of his closest friends is going to IU, I think IU is the leader (just my opinion fyi).  With or without him, I think IU is getting a great class!

I wonder how Robert Johnson would feel about us taking 3 guards...

I don't think he would mind. Rob comes off as one of those guys who wants to play with the best, and loves the competition for a position. Seems like one of those guys that just wants to win.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I wonder how Robert Johnson would feel about us taking 3 guards...

I don't think he cares. He's a team guy, and loves anything that helps the team. He also embraces competition.

If we get him great. If we don't we will be just fine. The only thing this year's team is lacking is shooting and CTC has already solved that. I don't know that IU has ever put a more athletic team on the floor than we will have this year. We just need shooters and next year we will have kids that can flat out shoot. We have the pieces in place to be good for years to come. Can't wait to watch the future unfold.

J Lyle will be a Hoosier as long as he qualifies. Let's hope that happens.

Sounds good to me. Do we need Derrick Rose to take it for him....... :)

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

Sounds good to me. Do we need Derrick Rose to take it for him....... :)

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

To be fair, you could say this for ANY student whether perceived good or bad. You have to qualify for IU to play...