Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Lebowski

EA Sports College Football 25

All things EA Sports College Football 25 here. 

https://www.ea.com/games/ea-sports-college-football/college-football-25

I'm gonna make IUFB's Coach Cig the greatest college football coach of all time. And it's gonna be glorious. 

Team Builder!!!!! 

Serious question, will they be pushing updates during the season to make player and team adjustments?

13 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Monday at 4pm ET is when my marriage begins to crumble. I can't wait.

Yes, they will be pushing out roster, uniform, and I think even playbook adjustments throughout the year.

That's refreshing to know they'll be pushing updates. Because IUFB's initial ratings aren't so good. 

7 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

That's refreshing to know they'll be pushing updates. Because IUFB's initial ratings aren't so good. 

It'll be a struggle playing with our guys for a bit. Hopefully by October things are looking up.

38 minutes ago, cybergates said:

Long read about Dynasty mode

https://www.ea.com/games/ea-sports-college-football/college-football-25/news/college-football-25-dynasty-deep-dive

Can't imagine how many hours I'll sink into it.

You can make your own conferences up. So long Rugers...and Ohio State!

6 hours ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Can't wait.  Updated to a PS5 in anticipation last month..

Can't force myself to get it on July 15th, though.  3 days early for $30 seems pretty steep.

I also finally got a Ps5 for this. First thing I'm doing is loading up a game against that sewage plant up north and whooping the living snot out of them. Then I'm starting up a dynasty and leading us to the top of college football. 

18 hours ago, kreigh8 said:

Poor Ball State being the lowest rated team in the game with Day 1 rosters 

On the plus side, they recreated the stadium nicely, including the Oiho flag.  I think the only team in a generic stadium is Hawaii because of the fact that new Aloha Stadium is taking forever and they didn't want to create a bunch of temporary stands and account for the campus. 

4 minutes ago, IUFootballEndlessMisery said:

On the plus side, they recreated the stadium nicely, including the Oiho flag.  I think the only team in a generic stadium is Hawaii because of the fact that new Aloha Stadium is taking forever and they didn't want to create a bunch of temporary stands and account for the campus. 

I chose Kent State offensive coordinator job to kick off a dynasty for the recruiting reach outside Florida and the Alma mater IU haha. Slow burn before IU becomes a juggernaut but man is dynasty mode impressive and in depth. Only made it through 6 weeks so far, but do feel like I may need to reboot a dynasty once I've figured out the coaching tree a bit more

Incredibly detailed, devs did an outstanding job in my opinion. Haven't cared for getting Madden yearly, but they've taken the best concepts from those releases, taken the best parts of the old CFB games, and just put in incredible dynasty mode from what I've seen so far. Haven't reached an offseason yet to experience the portal and transfers, but very well done in my view for the first release after a 10 year hiatus