Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

2022 NCAA Tournament / Bracket Reveal

1 minute ago, Hoosier Guy said:

The announcers said earlier in the game that officials are given more assignments with how each game is officiated. Needless to say that this crew is just like Baylor. It’s going home

So how they'll get their next game in January 2023?

2 sec could of decided this game.   At 2:02 and down Baylor down 1 the ball goes out on the North Carolina ball handler.   Can’t review until 2 min or under even in OT.  NC keeps it and scores on next play.   Outcome could of been different if they were able to review and reward the ball to Baylor.   Glad NC won.   Those refs should be done for this tourney.  That was as bad as it gets 

7 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Creighton will be a top 5 team next or the year after if they get everyone healthy and these young kids stay.    Going to be a problem for teams in the Big East.   

Greg McDermott failing at Iowa State is still one of the biggest mysteries to me.

Yuck…. I really dislike Howard and Michigan but it goes to show, you compile talent you put yourself in a position to win. Michigan arguably most talented team in the B1G. A bit of luck too. Lots of luck. Tennessee couldn’t hit broadside of barn.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners