Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Str8Hoosiers

Prediction League (Game 11 - Maryland 1/4/21)

I really don't like Maryland.  I understood adding Penn State and Nebraska to the conference.  Even Rutgers seemed like an OK fit.  Maryland reminds me of a gold digger just out for the money.  I just don't think the attitude is right.  I don't like the players they get.  I don't like how they play.  They still look like an ACC raider to me.  I just simply don't like Maryland and I certainly don't wish them well.  I just can't see them helping build on Big 10 traditions.

Are we looking at a Penn State clone in this game.  Maryland plays up tempo and can shoot the 3 with volume and accuracy.  Our guys better guard the line because Maryland can be very streaky.  I think IU does well when we can get out and run too.  I see a slight offensive edge to Maryland and a bigger defensive edge to the Hoosiers.  Las Vegas says 70-65.  I think both teams can score better than that.  My cloudy crystal ball sees a 75-70 Hoosier victory.