Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

thebigweave

Online college basketball simulation

After yesterday’s practice for L31 conference tourney it’s apparent coach has been keeping some things in his back pocket for this week. I think my last place team may have something for ol Walking Boot of Doom......or.....we could easily lose by 30!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Well the changes in practice helped but not quite enough. After a 15 and 24 point loss, my team fell to Boot by 8 this time. Even after leading by 9 in each half, they crumpled down the stretch.

19 hours ago, A.j. Nigh said:

Well the changes in practice helped but not quite enough. After a 15 and 24 point loss, my team fell to Boot by 8 this time. Even after leading by 9 in each half, they crumpled down the stretch.

Yeah closer than I would have liked! Nice adjustments.

Anyone else notice the new feature? In the Practice screen, you can now see attribute improvements! Really cool, and interesting to see which players are developing versus stagnant throughout their college career.

I went small but with my best 5. Got killed on the boards. You had 12 offensive boards, I only had 16 defensive and 2 offensive. But it was a better scoring lineup for me by far.

Yea, i saw that, really good feature, had a guy who was NA go +4 so he’s now getting PT.

Anyone up for a scrimmage tonight in L34? Going to try another adjustment....benching my SG who is a +8 but shooting horribly this year (35% from 2, 19% from 3) after going 50% from both the field and 3 last year.

I went small but with my best 5. Got killed on the boards. You had 12 offensive boards, I only had 16 defensive and 2 offensive. But it was a better scoring lineup for me by far.

Yea, i saw that, really good feature, had a guy who was NA go +4 so he’s now getting PT.

Anyone up for a scrimmage tonight in L34? Going to try another adjustment....benching my SG who is a +8 but shooting horribly this year (35% from 2, 19% from 3) after going 50% from both the field and 3 last year.

Could definitely use some run in L34. Green Bay Bomber. Team is horridly disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Could definitely use some run in L34. Green Bay Bomber. Team is horridly disappointing.

Submitted to you Boot. Played this one earlier.....get this adjustment, moved my struggling SG to PG, and my SF to SG. Moved my PG to SF. Check out this box score against a decent team (80th) c16edc5d9d3502a104d0fdc187e95776.jpg&key=3f3d2d9fbd949b089d6bbcbab33d2fb4c01f78a32225fa072a107c89b0f1efaf

Submitted to you Boot. Played this one earlier.....get this adjustment, moved my struggling SG to PG, and my SF to SG. Moved my PG to SF. Check out this box score against a decent team (80th) c16edc5d9d3502a104d0fdc187e95776.jpg&key=3f3d2d9fbd949b089d6bbcbab33d2fb4c01f78a32225fa072a107c89b0f1efaf

Morgan Miller is your lead guard? Prettiest guard in the league for sure. I'm going to see if she wants to transfer.

Morgan Miller is your lead guard? Prettiest guard in the league for sure. I'm going to see if she wants to transfer.

Haha! I hadn’t made the connection for some reason, probably because I’m frustrated with him(her?! Lol)

Wow. That's gonna be a tough matchup. I hope I keep it under 40... this team is.... disappointing.

Close game like our first scrimmage. Miller seems to be better with the ball in his hands as a scoring PG like last year. I just thought my 6’5 freshman Ray George from Bakersfield (second cousin of Paul) with excellent hands and excellent IQ was better suited at point and Miller could move over to SG. It worked for George as he’s been averaging 10 pts, 3 boards, and 6 assists to under 2 turnovers a game but as I’ve mentioned Millers shooting has gone in the toilet.

Only scrimmages but it appears I’ll be moving Miller back into the PG role.