Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

WWE thread

I'm surprised Joe didn't debut tonight.   A little disapointed 

I'm guessing he'll debut tomorrow.

I didn't know there was that many wrestling fans on here. I'm a big time fan but mostly of older stuff and have about every biography wrote by wrestlers. I started in Jan of 96 on the network and I've currently made it to Jan of 2000.

I'm guessing he'll debut tomorrow.

I didn't know there was that many wrestling fans on here. I'm a big time fan but mostly of older stuff and have about every biography wrote by wrestlers. I started in Jan of 96 on the network and I've currently made it to Jan of 2000.

I got back into it last year when my 5 year old started watching. It's our thing now and it got me sucked back in. I took him to the clash of campions pay per view in Indy. Good times.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

I got back into it last year when my 5 year old started watching. It's our thing now and it got me sucked back in. I took him to the clash of campions pay per view in Indy. Good times.

I almost talked myself into buying tickets to the royal rumble but just decided to watch it on the app and I already regret it. Lol

On 1/31/2017 at 10:52 PM, Uspshoosier said:

Wwe 24: wrestlemania Dallas is really good for people with the network 

Just got to see that. I'm surprised Vince let them record him having an actual human moment with Shane and Stephanie together.

WWE likes to talk about this 'new era' or 'new blood', their new era is made up of people that have been in the industry for 15+ years.  Granted Styles is phenomenal and Samoa Joe is a bad man.

When Nakamura gets called up he will be another new blood with 15 plus years as well. Bobby roode also. Lol