Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

Random IUBB Recruiting

It'd would be interesting to hear his take on Wilkes. Maybe he just got lucky, but for some reason he was fixed that Wilkes wouldn't pick Indiana. I've always wanted to know why. He won't share stuff like that though. He'll only give us stuff we could read anywhere is my guess.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

12 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

It'd would be interesting to hear his take on Wilkes. Maybe he just got lucky, but for some reason he was fixed that Wilkes wouldn't pick Indiana. I've always wanted to know why. He won't share stuff like that though. He'll only give us stuff we could read anywhere is my guess.

I really think it's as simple as hearing that Wilkes thought he was a one and done and he knew Crean wasn't telling him that. 

Indiana could stay Indiana and recruit a good 2018 class. Won't happen but could. Need to find a big elsewhere.

1. Romeo Langford
2. Phinisee
3. Eric Hunter
4. Musa Jallow
5. Damezi Anderson
6. Kevin Easley.

Langford, Phinisee, Jallow and a big would be a phenomal class.

Butler recruit

@ButlerMBB signee Cooper Neese hit 10 three's. Scored 29 straight at one point and finished with a career-high 53 points in Cloverdale loss

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

And his team probably scored 55 total lol. Poor guy only has one other decent player on his team. (Last year anyways)

10 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Butler recruit

@ButlerMBB signee Cooper Neese hit 10 three's. Scored 29 straight at one point and finished with a career-high 53 points in Cloverdale loss

My daughter's father-in-law, a widower, is dating a woman from Greencastle.  When I was introduced to her I asked her if she knew the Neese family and Cooper's basketball exploits.  Her eyes glazed over; she had absolutely no idea what I was talking about.  I pulled John off to the side and told him to dump her as quickly as he could.   LOL 

And his team probably scored 55 total lol. Poor guy only has one other decent player on his team. (Last year anyways)

I watched him drop over 35 his freshman year against clay city. The game was close and then he just took over and hit like 4 threes in a row including a step back. Nothing like class A or class 2a basketball games in Indiana. That place was electric. Trey lyles had a friend on cloverdale as well and was he losing his mind watching copper. While I wished clay city would of won it was one of those nights where u where glad u were in the gym to see it

On 9/24/2016 at 10:28 PM, ccgeneral said:

New name on the radar. 2018 PG Immanuel Quickley - John Carroll School (MD).

@JKim97: 2018 five-star G @IQ_GodSon took a visit to Georgetown & Maryland today. Indiana is the latest to reach out.

We didn't make Quickley's list, but Chuck watched his teammate last night '18 SG Montez Mathis. 31 pts and 14 rebs. 35/8 the game before.