Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

2018-19 NBA Thread

2 hours ago, brumdog45 said:

I don't agree with Dan Dakich much, but he was spot on with has calling of the Grayson Allen ejection for flagrant fouls on consecutive plays in yesterday's summer league game.

giphy.gif

On 7/12/2019 at 11:47 AM, brumdog45 said:

I don't agree with Dan Dakich much, but he was spot on with has calling of the Grayson Allen ejection for flagrant fouls on consecutive plays in yesterday's summer league game.

Just a punk. Really surprised he hasnt caught an "inadvertent" elbow to the nose yet.

23 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

Just a punk. Really surprised he hasnt caught an "inadvertent" elbow to the nose yet.

Pulls blatantly dirty moves like that then complains when he doesn't get away with it.  Like Dakich said, he was enabled; he was enabled and this is the result.

At least he didn't trip someone; he moved on to shoving them in the back after getting screened.

"Georgia could be really good, Crean runs a really good offensive and defensive scheme"

- DD calling the Heat-Pelicans summer league game

You mean, run run run and shoot threes. Then his defensive scheme is , "**** I hope you're just naturally good defensively otherwise I won't know what to do with you on that end"

But yeah DD sure is great. Anyone watch the Celtics-Griz game, sure he had some dumb shot at Romeo and IU in there somewhere

Just now, KingPG21 said:

"Georgia could be really good, Crean runs a really good offensive and defensive scheme"

- DD calling the Heat-Pelicans summer league game

You mean, run run run and shoot threes. Then his defensive scheme is , "**** I hope you're just naturally good defensively otherwise I won't know what to do with you defensively"

But yeah DD sure is great. Anyone watch the Celtics-Griz game, sure he had some dumb shot at Romeo and IU in there somewhere

"Run run run and shoot threes" sounds like the extent of his offensive 'scheme' as well.  Take away transition or run a zone defense and his offense gets ugly.

On 7/12/2019 at 11:47 AM, brumdog45 said:

I wonder how exclusive a list it is to get ejected from a SL game. I'd assume its up there

9 hours ago, Alford Bailey said:

Always thought weight would be Zions limiting factor but didnt expect it to be an issue so soon. Young man better buckle down.

It's a really bad sign that he showed up to summer league so big. If he was really ~285 pounds at Duke then he has to be at least 300 now. 

It's a really bad sign that he showed up to summer league so big. If he was really ~285 pounds at Duke then he has to be at least 300 now. 

Next Charles Barkley with that weight. Always a struggle. Hopefully Zion can have a decently long career. Think he will be good for the NBA.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app