Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

Justin Martin to SMU

I had a dream before it was announced Martin was transferring that he committed to the Hoosiers. When I awoke I couldn't even remember who Justin Martin was. Looked him up, "Oh yeah, that kid", and continued with my day. Five or six days later and I see this topic.

I GUARANTEE THIS COMMITMENT.

Perfect first post. Thank you for that.

Yea it's been super quiet with this kid.  I remember about a month ago when he became available that Greg Rakestraw mentioned him and IU on 1070 the Fan, and I immediately assumed he'd be a Hoosier.  Flash Forward a month and this guy has been Missing In Action.  He'd be a great get. 

Why?

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

There is absolutely no reason for a kid this good to spend his final season on an average Big Ten team. We haven't landed anyone of note since Blackmon. It seems like any kid with Indy ties who transfers makes our ears perk up. He's not coming here. I will forever put my avatar as Kelvin Sampson if he does. 

[quote name="CampCrean" post="66606" timestamp="1400162036"]There is absolutely no reason for a kid this good to spend his final season on an average Big Ten team. We haven't landed anyone of note since Blackmon. It seems like any kid with Indy ties who transfers makes our ears perk up. He's not coming here. I will forever put my avatar as Kelvin Sampson if he does. [/quote] So you're saying there's a chance.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

There is absolutely no reason for a kid this good to spend his final season on an average Big Ten team. We haven't landed anyone of note since Blackmon. It seems like any kid with Indy ties who transfers makes our ears perk up. He's not coming here. I will forever put my avatar as Kelvin Sampson if he does. 

CampCrean taking one for the team with the "super-mega-reverse psychology-jinx"!!   :o

Why would you punish us like that? 

I had a dream before it was announced Martin was transferring that he committed to the Hoosiers. When I awoke I couldn't even remember who Justin Martin was. Looked him up, "Oh yeah, that kid", and continued with my day. Five or six days later and I see this topic.

I GUARANTEE THIS COMMITMENT.

I'm that confident he will not come here. 

I'm going to side with sixseis on this one...       dreams > logic, everytime, most of the time.