Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

WWE thread

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2017/2/16/14642202/john-cena-bray-wyatt-smackdown-live-wwe-title-x-pac

glad that cena is acknowledging his new role moving forward is putting over the talent that will be there all year round.   This is something that would be unthinkable a couple years ago.    I've always liked him and respect the +10 year run on top he had 

7 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

Predictable, Charlotte vs Bayley for the title at Fastlane.

My prediction, they give the title back to Charlotte.

Yeah personally I thought they gave it to Bayley too early.   She should of won it first at wrestle mania 

I'm just sick of the Charlotte push, she's not that good.

I'm sick of it too, but there's no denying her talent. She's leagues ahead in-ring and on the mic of any other woman not named Sasha. Even my wife noticed Charlotte carrying Bayley when they wrestle (she's an avid Total Divas/Total Bellas viewer).

Women's division talent is better than its ever been, but there's a clear gap in talent and mic experience between Charlotte and Sasha, and the rest of the division. I love Bayley and I think she has huge potential, but she's still awkward on the mic at times and isn't as polished in the ring as Charlotte and Sasha.

On the Smackdown side of things, I think Becky Lynch is a fair distance behind Charlotte and Sasha as the #3 in the company. Alexa Bliss has an awesome character. She's made a lot of progress over the past year. Naomi has been great since her character change and has been solid as a face. The Naomi/Bliss feud is a big opportunity for both ladies to get experience. Still a gap between Lynch and Naomi/Bliss IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app