Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

(5) Indiana vs (4) Kentucky - 3/19 17:15 EST on CBS

I mean Murray is one of the 5 best playmakers in college, and Z3 isn't a defender. Can't put Yogi on him cause Ulis, and even on Briscoe I could see Z3 having big issues

Yogi on Murray, does better than Troy chasing shooters

Z3 on Briscoe, sag off into the lane force him to take jumpers

Troy on Ulis, Troy does a lot better on ball than chasing shooters (concentration issues)

I mean Murray is one of the 5 best playmakers in college, and Z3 isn't a defender. Can't put Yogi on him cause Ulis, and even on Briscoe I could see Z3 having big issues

See I think you need Yogi on Murray. Z is troublesome, I like him better off the bench when lineups get messier. Rojo on Ullis

Yogi on Murray, does better than Troy chasing shooters

Z3 on Briscoe, sag off into the lane force him to take jumpers

Troy on Ulis, Troy does a lot better on ball than chasing shooters (concentration issues)

Z3 still wouldn't be able to stay in front of Briscoe if he gave him 5-6 feet....

See I think you need Yogi on Murray. Z is troublesome, I like him better off the bench when lineups get messier. Rojo on Ullis

Depending on how much Rojo plays, then yeah I agree. Unless Z is locked in shooting he could be a big issue. Kentucky just recruits guys that are insane athletes, which is something he can't really guard

@insidethehall

A lot of empty seats here at Wells Fargo Arena. Kansas fans have taken a lot of the tickets, IU and UK presence not huge. #iubb

Surprising, I would think KU fans would want to see an IU-puke game before the KU game.  Hopefully when KU fans show up they get behind the Hoosiers!

Just worried about a quick start, sorta like what Duke did to Yale or Miami did to WSU today. Total paranoia, I admit.

It has been an issue all year. Even in some games we won we started slow. I have had the same worry all day.