Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

rebelhoosier848891

YOGI--You Stayed! Now Lead Us To Glory!

Ok let the hype begin. Dont think we are quite as good as 2012-13 but should be very close. I'm trying to focus on 2015-16 and not think about the total rebuild for 2017

at least those guys who don't get minutes this year can look to next year and see plenty of opportunity.

Hopefully these guys compete for PT. Bench can be used to teach lessons. A perfect luxury this year.

This will be interesting. I am really excited for next season. I like the players we have assembled, but I have to wonder if this will be the most pressure that Crean will have had to succeed so far. Now that Yogi is back we aren't quite as shorthanded at the guard spot. 

Go IU!

Ok let the hype begin. Dont think we are quite as good as 2012-13 but should be very close. I'm trying to focus on 2015-16 and not think about the total rebuild for 2017

Wow. That means another sweet sixteen meltdown.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.

where is it stated that yogi is staying? i have been looking all over to see the confirmation. what am I missing?

I am wondering if yogi leaked it on purpose to the media somehow and this will be the only thing we hear about it.

Now that's the Yogi we all wanted to hear and have come back.  Since he's coming back and saying the right things now----all the drama is forgiven and I hope he leads and learns from past mistakes.  He certainly makes us a better team with a chance to be great!