Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Creanfan

Hoosiers on BTN

I like what I see from Z but more athletic players are going to force him into a catch and shoot role, I believe. Nothing wrong with that. Smart player! RoJo is really good as a frosh, Blackmon is as good as I thought. I wish Blackmon had a little more explosiveness on O and D. One big area of improvement for the NBA.

We can't play that box and 1 with Priller in the middle against quality teams. Players drifted in to help leaving 3 point shooters open and when Priller was tested his lateral mobility isn't there. Loved the hustle from MSB, his alter ego.

Looking forward to watching 2nd half later, family duties call!

Yogi's ball handling is at an NBA level. He can dribble the rock. Hanner doesn't make the smart plays around the basket. He could have had 3 easy buckets in the first half alone if he positioned himself better while yogi is driving.

His ball handling is tremendous he has such control. I like the way he cuts in and out and moves dude is smooth....

Totally forgot to DVR this. Was watching that joke of a game from Sun Devil stadium. Hopefully it's on again.

Fear the Fork! Norte Dame made a nice comeback, but ASU pulled away late.

Fear the Fork! Norte Dame made a nice comeback, but ASU pulled away late.

Couldn't buy a win today.  Alma Mater Sycamores lose, Hoosiers lose, and then the Irish go from Turnover Tommy to Give-It-Away Golson.