Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 minute ago, VO5 said:

I’ll definitely take your word for that. Seems that they rely on a lot of tough shots from their guards to win

IU isn’t a world beater, but I couldn’t see those guards getting many reasonable looks against Phinisee, Al, and Romeo.

12 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

You know more than me Usps, but if IU was a 10 or 11 seed and drew Wofford as a 6 or 7 seed, I’d feel reeeeeeally good about our chances.

IU would be right there. Honestly seed 6-12 won’t have much separation and I would almost throw 5 seeds as well. Magee shoots those tough shots a ton where his body is twisted. He works on that shot. He has the ultimate green light. If he is on and Hoover is making his 3 and they establish Jackson down low they can be load to handle. I watched them destroy South Carolina on the road early in the year by 20. They got on my radar last year when they went into North Carolina and won

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I’ll definitely take your word for that. Seems that they rely on a lot of tough shots from their guards to win

They drilled that team by 30 and 29 in the regular season. UNCG coach completely switched his defensive philosophy in game 3 and confused them. Brilliant move because they completely took them out of what they wanted to do. UNCG was the better team for 35 min

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Joe DeLow said:

My top 5 REAL contenders
1. Gonzaga
2. Duke(healthy)
3. Kentucky
4. North Carolina
5. Virginia

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Going out on a limb!

Edited by jk34