Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Yes but he's a potential new domino added to the mix

If KU somehow ends up taking him and Preston is available that would be nice. If Pune decides to pay him instead of a frosh that we could somehow land that would be nice too. I just don't think any major program is going to take him after several incidents.

5 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Its early but I'm impressed with the improvement in michigans defense this year. They should be finish top 6. They have length

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I agree. Illinois looks better this year too. Top teams in the B1G from last year other than IU looks a lot worse. Should be a fun year for B1G basketball.

5 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Already fouled out 3 Georgia st players with 9 min to go

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

And PUke has taken Hollowell out of the game - 13 pts. at the half and only 2 more since then.  Don't know if Ga St can hang on or not.  And yes Brass, it's in Pigtown.