Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
coonhounds

Time to move on its almost game day!

I think everyone on this board agrees these actions by the players r a embarrassing major problem. The only thing we all dont agree on is how big of a problem they r. I say instead of arguing the same points and attacking each other over these issues we move on. If u look at this it is possible to recover from I mean the davis holt was wrong and no excuses but a kid did get hurt bad and could b what it takes to get the focus back and wake them up. The stan and troy situation is dissapointing to fail multiple drug test but if the message was sent they could stay the right path and all this can go away. I know the pain we feel now is horrible but wins and no more problems and this is just a bad memory. I say basketball starts tomorrow lets talk about the kids we do have available and what it will take to win these games if we start three and 0 I think that will go along way to putting this behind us. Just think if we win the championship next year and crean goes on to b a legend they could make a movie about this. Sorry that last part may have been a stretch

I hope they all learn, and come back to be badass as ever, because you know that IU will be a laughing stock after this. It isn't about respect. It is about them showing that they messed up, yeah, but they are moving on with what they came to do. Play IU basketball.

We do need the games to start ASAP!  Thank goodness that's tomorrow! 

Although I am not yet in the "Run Crean Out Of Town" crowd--this is embarrassing for the program.  My wife who is also an IU alum said it best---------------This makes us look like UK and all the other teams we've made fun of over the years!

Circle The Wagons Boys---and use this all for motivation!  You against the world!

We do need the games to start ASAP!  Thank goodness that's tomorrow! 

Although I am not yet in the "Run Crean Out Of Town" crowd--this is embarrassing for the program.  My wife who is also an IU alum said it best---------------This makes us look like UK and all the other teams we've made fun of over the years!

Circle The Wagons Boys---and use this all for motivation!  You against the world!

rebel...do you know that I've dedicated an entire thread to your ability to quote sh... stuff?

We do need the games to start ASAP! Thank goodness that's tomorrow!

Although I am not yet in the "Run Crean Out Of Town" crowd--this is embarrassing for the program. My wife who is also an IU alum said it best---------------This makes us look like UK and all the other teams we've made fun of over the years!

Circle The Wagons Boys---and use this all for motivation! You against the world!

My wife, also an Alum responded the same way. So has the rest of the nation. We must band together and pray for better #iubb days.