Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Hovadipo

My Beautiful Dark Twisted (American Football) Fantasy

I dunno man, I like your ideas; but the NFL is pretty tough nut to crack into...

they feel pretty highly of themselves, the way an all men's golf course does...absolutely no outsiders welcome!

but...who knows, 20 years is a long time and maybe that exclusive club mentality will become a thing of the past.

I'm not sure about football numbers anywhere else but in my home town numbers are dwindling and fast. There are usually 3 youth teams with prolly 20-30 kids apiece and this year those numbers are down to about 13 kids a team. Parents just aren't letting their kids play anymore here and it's because of the concussion issues.

I loved it, but the possibility of there being so many North American leagues that could even possibly compete with the NFL is highly unlikely. As of now, and probably in 20 years, the NFL is and forever will be far above every other (conceivable) league.

But anyway... FIRE CREAN :)