Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ALASKA HOOSIER

2014 Basketball poster help

Folks~ was wondering if someone could help me out by sending me a basketball poster/calendar when they come out. I can order one from the bookstore but they like to charge me $30 to ship to Alaska (when it doesn't cost a fraction in reality). I'm willing to paypal the costs....PM if you can do this and i'll send you my address. Every year, i go thru this mess and end up empty handed. If you can get it autographed by the players, i would really be estatic!

Alaska Hoosier

me thinks i started something bad here......I was joking about the autograph. However, the Poster is not a joke. up here in Alaska, companies outside of Amazon always try to add like $30 to shipping on us. I usually have my family drive up from Evansville to B'town to snag one but my father isn't up for driving anymore. That's why i'm hitting up this post. Just trying.....................

me thinks i started something bad here......I was joking about the autograph. However, the Poster is not a joke. up here in Alaska, companies outside of Amazon always try to add like $30 to shipping on us. I usually have my family drive up from Evansville to B'town to snag one but my father isn't up for driving anymore. That's why i'm hitting up this post. Just trying.....................

I'm in Evansville too haha.  Well, once the posters become available, could you make another thread or reply again on this one?  Just as a reminder. I might be able to get an extra, but no promises haha

So even if you got it from the IU website, it will still cost you an arm and a leg?  I think i usually get mine from, IUHoosiers.com or tisbookiu.com/home.aspx, or iuhoosiers.cbscollegestore.com.  Maybe one of those will help, but they won't come out for another 8-12 weeks probably.  I've got every single one going back to 1984, so rest assured i'll get mine.  Maybe we can work something out.